February 2018 Exhibits
Friday February 16, 6-9 p.m.
One night only: Art inspired by Japan, music, tea, snacks & origami
Noyes Art Gallery, 119 S. 9th St., Lincoln (9th &O), 402-475-1061
- 7 artists – jewelry, sculpture, pottery and paintings inspired by Japan
- Linda’s origami earrings, cards and art
- Japanese tea ceremony by UNL Kawasaki Library
- LNK New Music Collective performs original music
- Origami taught by North Star High School students
February 1-28, 2018
Group Art Exhibition for February Heart Health Month
February 1-28, open daily, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Bryan Medical Center, First floor, past information, near chapel, 1600 S. 48th St., Lincoln, NE
If you are interested in purchasing artwork currently displayed in the Bryan Art Gallery, please contact Volunteers and Customer Care Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. at 402-481-3032. Proceeds support the Bryan Foundation.